Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Better late than never

 As with everyone else, it's my turn for the Blogger bug,  
this is my third attempt, so fingers crossed.


We had a brilliant break, and decided on a quiet weekend at home, 
Saturday night we went on a wine tasting night out, with a lovely meal after.
Sunday was so great we went for a ride on the bike, top photo is Kev's bike,
we almost always stop at this bikers cafe, along with loads of other bikers.

I have done more stitching on my heart, I post a photo in my next blog, I have also done loads of gardening, harvest my first crop of parsnips and carrots. so things are going good out there.

Today(Wednesday)  I have a day off, just going in to spend the day with Fliss and Sammy, and Josh after school. It's a perfect day, after yesterdays thunder storms, we are hoping to have some stitching time, and loads of playing with grandson's time.

1 comment:

  1. Great bike photos Marlene! Hope you had a nice day with the family on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails