Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 16 June 2011

A Finish and a new start

 Last night I had my first finish in over a month.I did the centre stitching and beads.

I used the beads from Su's wedding dress, I still have loads left, I love to see them in my bead box.
I don't think I stitched the centre is right, but I'm happy with the finish, I also decided to use a coloured thread to go with the pink beads.

 
 Then I made a start on this heart, I am hoping I like stitching it, I have a plan which might mean I have to stitch three of these. I packed my stash for next week, I have three different small projects, one of my friends wants her second attempt at cross stitch.

I'm having lunch with Su my daughter today, we will pop into Hobbycraft, so watch this space, it's not a need, when I get there it's a want!! and there's always alot of what I want.
I have just seen the cover of the new Just CrossStitch, can't wait for it to get to me, I see more projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails