Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 11 February 2017

I'm still waiting

I popped outside it's -01c and trying to snow
The snow won't come to much, but winter is still here
Back door                           Front door
 But our garden is waking up, pots are budding nicely.
Our Magnolia tree is coming back to life, plus we have snowdrops, 
crocus in bloom and daffodils almost in bloom.  
 Buds on bushes around my small plot
 Cold outside, warm inside I am still reading
I enjoyed Big Little Lies, not a book I would have picked on my own, 
But I will look for more of her books. 
I really loved Hello from The Gillespies,
the story line started brilliant and stayed that way, 
I have read loads of her books.
Another Saturday at home, I enjoy catching up with blogs, whist enjoying a hot mug of coffee, we do have to pop out soon, we require a visit to a DIY store, I need a wooden top for my multi drawers to finish my side of the office, and hubby always needs a few items. I will wander around the garden section, but it's to early to get things.
We will also pop in and visit our daughter, he is now 1 week overdue, and has been given Thursday 16th as her inducement day, if nothing happens before. We are all excited and can't wait to meet little man.
I have done more knitting, but not enough progress to show you here, I have not been in the mood for craft, but my cold is now clearning, just need to get rid of the bl**dy cough.

6 comments:

  1. I hope that everything goes smoothly over the next few days. Looking forward to seeing a photo of the new member of your family. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cold here and trying to snow, I have lots of garden jobs to do, but don't want to go out in the cold. My husband has one of those coughs at the moment, they just seem to take forever to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything comes to him who waits. Hope the bundle of joy makes an appearance soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope all goes well with the new arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its very cold with and icy wind here. Its nice when the garden starts to wake up

    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely buds waiting to bloom on your garden.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails