Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Sunday 28 July 2024

July round up

 Much lower spend, I got more fine netting for the garden and a longer arm for the hose, which saves my back from stretching. I have been purchasing half price seeds, all have good use by dates, I hope to get nice harvest next summer.


No waste again, I am making loads of compost for the garden, which is very useful, I love how the peelings and all the stuff I cut back from the garden can be turned into such a useful product.

One expense in the house, hubby got a 2 drawer air fryer, which he loves, the baskets are a bit smaller, which for the two of us is better, we gave daughter our old one, which she is loving. 

My steps are much lower, but spending 2 weeks sat watching brilliant tennis, that was always going to be the case, most days it was raining, so being inside was not a problem. Weight is stable, not going up, which I will take as a win.

4 comments:

  1. Well done for keeping your spending low this month. I intended to, but it didn't actually work out that way. Maybe next month. My steps have been a lot less this month, so I don't think I'll reach my monthly target, but never mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done our July spending as of yet. I do hope that we are under total budget for the month. I do have a feeling I over spent on groceries.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your budgeting. I recently treated myself to an air fryer, and it's brilliant. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to look back with satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails