Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 24 November 2017

Will's here

Will watching Purdy in the garden
This is Will's favourite spot 
Last years book sent to printers
I have been reading loads
Will has been with us two days, having a sleep over on Wednesday night, mummy and daddy were both exhausted, so we happily stepped in. He brings so much joy to our lives, and is happy to spend time here, no problems going to bed at ours, and we all love a morning cuddle before we get up.
I have again been feeling a bit down, it's just the grey days, no sun, it wears at me, so having Will was the perfect thing to do. My poor glass doors are always full of hand marks, he is now licking the glass, oh the joys of little boys.
We went out on Thursday to a local garden center, which each year has a huge Christmas displays, they were not at all busy, which made a nice change, and full of shiny sparkling items, which Will loved. Plus outside some donkeys and the ducks. I did not require any Christmas decorations, but did get a nice jug. I still prefer our Christmas tree is be a mixed pallett, rather than following any colour scheme.
Today the publishing company sent through their black friday discounts, so I have ordered last years blog book, 50% off means I can use good quality finishes and still have a good price.
I have done very little, I am on O is for Outlaw, these books are easy to read off my iPad. Soon hubby and I are off out, a couple of things to get, hopefully the shops won't be too busy and we get home quickly. Nothing much to do in the garden, mainly picking up leaves.

3 comments:

  1. This time of year gets me down too, I'm counting down the days to the winter solstice so that the days will start getting longer again. I'm sure Will cheers up your days though, he looks like he wants to get outside, I think you may have a budding gardener on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy-he'd brighten anyones day with that smile. Catriona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dismal and dreary, that describes the weather here recently, I much prefer a cold but sunny day this time of year.
    Will is growing so tall.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails