Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Monday 17 September 2012

TUSAL

 My ORT pot is looking full of greens and pinks from Sweet Flowers and shiny threads from the Christmas ornament, my TUSAL pot is getting full, I have not stitched at all over the weekend far to busy.
 We  had fun at the wedding, hubby was best man, hence the long jacket, and I wore the dress I had from our 25th wedding anniversary,jacket was purchased for daughter Su's wedding, it's nice to get a second run from clothes.
 Both my beautiful daughters from Saturday night, Su's birthday meal, both looking lovely, I am proud to have both so close and happy, my dress here was from Fliss's wedding, 13 years ago, I love it far to much to get rid of it, without the jacket, it's a great dress for a night out.
We have the rest of today off, going for a cycle ride soon, we are using Su and her hubby Gav's bike, we are thinking of purchasing bikes, but I want to be sure we ride together OK, I am much slower than Kev, and I hope he will be OK with my speed.
Then I will pick Josh up from school followed by an evening in together and an early night. No plans for stitching today, just time with my lovely hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely family photos. Wishing you a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails