Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 18 September 2010

Almost there

I have just five squares to do and then the stitching is finished.

I am very pleased with the design.

Each square has 900 stitches, a total of 90,000 stitches.

Each square took approx 4 hours to stitch, x100 squares, alot of work.


I hope to finish it this week and make it into a cushion for the spare bed. I will also make my Spanish sampler into a cushion for our bed.

Today the sun is shinning, it's a bit cool, but we are off out for a while, hope to find a local market.

4 comments:

  1. That is a boatload of stitches! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! This looks like tons of fun to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely amazing! I really admire your skill and patience!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails