Wednesday morning was wet, afternoon was showers, one very heavy, later the sun came out, I enjoyed a much cooler day. As promised I'm going to bore you with my new rain measuring cup, we had 8mm, throughout the day.
Molly has been at ours on a double sleepover, she has been doing crafts, which she loves, I got some plastic shapes, which you insert bits, we used some pressed flowers I had previously made, we then collected more fresh flowers from the garden and put them in my flower press.
Pepper Pig money box, painted by Molly, I promise you there were other paint colours, not just black.
Having fun with a dolly bobbin.
Pom-poms and a friendship bracelet.
Thursday evening hubby was out so we had a girly evening, watching a couple of films, munching marshmallows, Molly is such good fun. Most of the yarn crafting was beyond Mollys little hands, she does love the finished items, it's enough for her to know there are many things we can make together.
I am really loving the cooler days, two days of showers has done so much for the whole garden, just steady rain, not too heavy. I got a couple blue lavender plants from our local market trader, and whilst in town I got 3 packs of small spring blooms, I resisted the tulips I have enough on order, just £15 spent, I'm having a very cheap month.





No comments:
Post a Comment