Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday, 19 August 2026

Finally

Runner beans, two are already huge, too big to eat, I will leave them to ripen for seeds, there are more on the plants and loads of flowers. 


Another cucumber ready for picking, I have one in the fridge so I will leave this one for a few days, there are loads more forming and still flowers.


Tomatoes, these from two plants, it's a poor year for them, along with home grown lettuce, we can have a salad.



Hubby took all the cuttings from the front to our local tip over the weekend, he just wanted it gone, next door did not appear, sadly she knows we will stand our ground and only verbally attacks anyone else on our property. Hubby also cleaned all the windows inside and out, nice to see them dust free, I think he was bored.

We finally have had proper rain, early this morning, it's a steady constant rain, perfect to soak into the parched soils, the last time we had rain like this was June 10th, I am hoping to see a fresh garden in the coming days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails