Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Thursday 12 January 2012

Guilty stitching

I have finished the first part of sweet flowers, it has just two colours, 
the leaves are a shade lighter.
 
The flowers are beautiful
now back to romantic sampler

I went shopping in Hobbycraft yesterday, and found felt tags in the sale, 10 tags for £1, great value, I have brought them to use a present tags this year, but I have extra, thought I might make a Happy Christmas banner with them, I also got a pack for Fliss, the third colour is white not pink.

My great niece Riona was born last night, a second grandchild for my brother Martin,it will be a while before we get a cuddle they are 100 miles away, but mum and daughter are both doing well.

My guilt was, I should have been finishing Romantic Sampler, it's promised to Fliss

5 comments:

  1. Why guilty stitching.........?
    You should never feel guilty about a little bit of stitching!
    Julie xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good news. Each new baby is a miracle.

    Beautiful stitching and a good bargain from Hobbycraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to feel guilty about those beautiful flowers Marlene, so pretty!
    Congratulations on the new niece ..... such a pretty name too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching.
    Love the idea of the Felt Tags. Why can I never think of anything different ??


    Good luck and Happy sitihing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flowers...and no need to feel guilty!
    Congratulations on your new niece!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails