Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Friday 22 May 2009

Sunny Friday Evening


On a sunny Friday of another Bank Holiday weekend I am looking out my window at the yellow roses below, if you have not already guessed I love yellow flowers, this was planted after my mum passed away, and each year just as every thing is bursting into life, I have time to reflect, on happy childhood, the best nan to my daughters and just a great lady.

I have had another busy week, lost in Chelsea Flower Show, can't compare my garden to anything I have seen on TV, and the Spanish sampler in cross stitch I started last weekend. I will post photo's later in the weekend.
Thought I would show you my gallery, just a few things I have done and love to see on my walls. Some I have taken photo's of and alot just for me.
Joshy is the cute baby, goodness he is grown now, getting ready for school in September. The cute girls are Fliss and Su, all grown up now.


I love my messy notice board, things Joshy has made me, a couple of mad cows!! they get every where.
Have a good weekend, and if like us you have 3 days make the most of it, our weather forecast is good, BBQ tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails