Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Saturday 18 May 2013

All things green

I have spent the whole day in my garden, planting pots with bedding plants, adding colour every where, I love daisy's. I have planted two pots for Su's back decking, one herb and one with left over bedding plants.
 Outside our back door, I love the blue pots, 
the sun hits here for most of the day. 
 Our fruit garden, I have added loads of  french marigolds, 
it's hubbies favourite plant. 
I think it is warm enough for my strawberry tower to be out. 
I will add a net to this area to keep the birds and squirrels away. 
 We moved the old sink to the bottom of the garden, and I have planted with mixed bedding plants, it sits behind our Acer, adding a splash of colour. The garden is looking good from every angle. For once Paula you are seeing it all.
 Every thing is now ready for summer, I love the shades of green. The herbs are doing well, I should soon have salad seedlings to go in the front of our garden. We sat here with a glass of wine, a perfect end to the day in the garden. Fingers crossed we can spend tomorrow out side, resting and chatting with family and a good friend.
 I am loving my camera, here are a few close ups


I'm going off for a nice bath, to get rid of all the aches, evening in with hubby, the rest of the bottle of wine a good film, bliss, happiness is not big and expensive, it's about the simple things.

3 comments:

  1. Your garden is beautiful . . . I like all of the different things you have done to the border . . each section is different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wunderschöne Fotos.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden is looking so neat and tidy and pretty.
    Great plant closeups with the new camera.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails