Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Warning

Never leave your work where your hubby can find it.

The other night after I had finished taking a photo of my sampler, I folded it and put it on the book shelf at the top of the stairs. This book shelf is empty, we have packed everything for our move.
Last night we were sorting the wardrobes in our bedroom, when Kev my hubby, comes in with a cloth to dust the wardrobe tops. Call it intuition but I looked up, just as he was going to use my folded sampler as a duster!!! In his defence it does look ragged around the edges, and the stitching was folded inside, after I growled at him, he fetched the proper dusters.
Phew, what fun we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails