Poppy Patchwork


My little bit of this big World

Wednesday, 30 September 2026

September round up

 Another brilliant month, small spend on fabric, rest was for the garden, plus houseplants, my bulbs arrived, I ordered and paid for them ages ago.



14 Books read this month




We have made a few purchases this month, the new Christmas tree was half price, we also needed a new cutlery set, ours had tarnished so much and would not clean, we passed the old set on. No clothes for either of us, just normal food shopping, we are not stocking up on items, we keep a decent larder already. 

Out garden harvest are now almost over, it was a poor season this summer, I do have loads of green tomatoes, which I have popped into paper bags, they should all ripen over time. No kitchen waste at all, we are true masters of portion size. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! 78 books read so far this year! Well done.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! I am trying to decide whether we get a new Christmas tree. 26 year old one was moulting quite a bit last year! They don’t seem to have gone up much in price, all come from China of course. We gave up on the ‘real’ ones when the kids left home.Don’t want to go any bigger and there’s also the need to store for 11 months. JennyP

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did very well. Wow, 78 books is marvelous.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great low-spend month! I might have 'donated' some money to the garden centre myself, this afternoon ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails