He put a hinged roof on so we can clean it, it has two chambers and a tunnel, all designed to keep predators out. It would have been cheaper to purchase one, I'm really pleased, as is hubby, we have placed it behind the big pot with my olive tree in, a spot the hedgehog often sniffs around. Inside for bedding we put barley hay.
I have few plans for the winter months, I do have broad beans to go in, probably late November, most of the veg space will be empty, I have leaves to cover the soil, which should rot down and feed the soil.
Blogger is again playing up, I can now comment on your post, for a while I could not upload photo's, again that has been sorted. The final issue is still unresolved, my list of your post has not updated for a couple of days, before that some post were missing, now everything is stuck.
25 years ago we were in rural Spain, as the news unfolded of the fate of the twin towers, we found a TV with BBC news and sat stunned, our daughter was home with the cats, she phoned us many times in tears. The flight home a few days later was very subdued.
After the issues in Portsmouth from last Sunday, where the RNIL landed 120 people off a boat in the Channel, our local Facebook pages are scattered with ugly comments, there is going to be a rally this coming Sunday, the man behind the rally recently in Dover, lives locally, its doesn't feel a nice place to be at the moment. I do agree we have allowed too many people to stay who arrive illegally, who mainly appear to be young males, but, is this the way forward.




No comments:
Post a Comment