Daughter booked a get away in the same holiday park as last year, under an hours drive from home, so I'm half way through a 4 day break, hubby elected to stay home with Lilly. The children loved the hot tub, with cool water, they are having more fun than at the big pool. Mummy and I have our dip later.
The park is peaceful, we have an enclosed deck for George's safety, we are not using the main pools they preferred the hot tub, we spend time in arcade and it's a rest for daughter as well. Again we saw so many people show so much kindness towards George and his siblings. We went out for a cool drink and football was on the big screen, George loves football and was stood beside 3 men, after checking with us they got him a chair to sit on, on when they got their drinks they got George a juice and crisps, strangers showing so much care,
This break is much needed, the relentless heat has kept me inside, I have little desire to go out, plus the kerfuffle with next doors lies against such a lovely man, who, keeping to all the rules to do a job of trimming back all the overgrown stuff, most of her plants are now taller than our bungalow. I'm feeling so much better, plus it's much cooler and better for sleeping.


Hope you all have a good time together
ReplyDeleteThe cool tub looks wonderful 😌 and what a lovely way to spend time with the children 💕
ReplyDeleteAngie
I envy them a cool place to swim!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely place to get away to. The children look as if they are having a great time.
ReplyDeleteGod bless.
It sounds like a perfect break.
ReplyDeleteGlad you that were all able to enjoy a short break away. So lovely to hear a story about people being kind when there is so much that is sad and wrong in the world. A touching story, thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely. I'm happy with a hot tub these days when we go on holiday. Much more private than going to a big pool. Having cool water in it in this weather sounds perfect.
ReplyDelete